The remnants of a wood-paneled structure sit amid an array of twigs, branches, and forest vegetation.
In the 1940s, Ed Hosford cut a logging road from Dyea to Finnegan's Point. He established his sawmill there in 1948, where it was in operation until it was abandoned in 1956.
Permission must be secured from the individual copyright owners to reproduce any copyrighted materials contained within this website. Digital assets without any copyright restrictions are public domain.