A wooden-sided, cupola style fire tower stands on a rocky landscape.
The Watchman. Historic view of the Watchman Fire Lookout, built in 1917. This building was replaced by the Watchman Observation Station. Its design was closely connected with interpretive planning, trail planning, and architectural style. By 1933, the current Observation Station was completed with help from government emergency public works funding.
U.S. National Park Service
Permission must be secured from the individual copyright owners to reproduce any copyrighted materials contained within this website. Digital assets without any copyright restrictions are public domain.