Near MP 37.9, Corbin Cabin Parking and take the Corbin Cabin Cutoff Trail about 1.5 miles to cabin. Located in Nicholson Hollow the cabin constructed in 1910 by George T. Corbin and renovated in 1954 by the Potmac Appalachian Trail Club. It is the only structure in the park which remains an intact example of a mountain cabin. Date taken: May 26, 19.5, (4001-009-04-02408)
U.S. National Park Service
Permission must be secured from the individual copyright owners to reproduce any copyrighted materials contained within this website. Digital assets without any copyright restrictions are public domain.